NAI Keystone’s Bryan Cole and John Buccinno are named exclusive representatives of the Meridian Building, a 372,900 Sq. Ft. Class “A” Office building in Wyomissing “Spring Ridge” . — We also have two Pads – Approved 42,600 Sq. Ft. Office for Sale or Lease and a 7.5 Acre site for Sale or Lease in Wyomissing. Facility is owned and professionally managed by BPG, ltd.
The building also features:
- Approximately 372,000 SF of Class A office space within four stories
- Attractive, professionally finished entrance lobby with granite flooring
- 15,360 SF Data Center, expandable to 25,000 SF, with a UPS and backup generator system. Live floor load of 125 lbs/sf and 24″ raised access floors.
- Raised access flooring on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor office space
- 15′-18′ floor-to-slab allowing for 9′ finished ceiling heights
- Typical column spacing of 30′ x 32′
- Two separate elevator banks with a total of six hydraulic elevators
- Four rear loading docks and two freight elevators
- 1,318 surface parking spaces, expandable by 295