Tammy Mitgang and Kyle McKechnie of NAI Keystone have facilitated the sale of 1310
Perkiomen Avenue, a 12,946 SF Special Purpose/Religious Facility in Downtown
Reading. The property was owned by Olivet Boys & Girls Club, which ceased use of the
facility several years ago. Prior to Olivets, the property was built and operated as a
synagogue known as Temple Oheb Sholom. It was donated to Olivets in 1998.
Built in 1921, the multi-level building includes a large meeting space, balcony and social
hall with a stage area and kitchen. The building was designed by the notable architect,
James Vickson, who is also responsible for other prominent buildings including the
Reading Public Museum, Luden Mansion and Wyomissing High School.
NAI Keystone Commercial & Industrial, which maintains a prominent market share in
Berks and Schuylkill Counties, Pennsylvania, specializes exclusively in commercial and
industrial properties. In addition to property management and receiverships, NAI
Keystone provides brokerage services such as Tenant/Landlord and Buyer/Seller
representation, lease administration, commercial financing, consultation services, 1031
Tax Exchange, environmental surveys, and investment sales.