Bryan Cole and John Buccinno of NAI Keystone are excited to be part of the rapid progress in West Reading and Wyomissing and are involved in a number of large public projects along with a few projects that sometimes fall below the radar. These projects consist of both existing buildings and future redevelopment opportunities and have contributed considerably to the areas growth.
Completed projects in just the past few years:
- the Sale of the Former Arrow International Building in Wyomissing
- the Sale of the Former Narrow Fabric Building along Hill Ave in West Reading
- the Leasing of the Martins Flooring Space along Park Road
- the Leasing of the A to Z Vacuum Space along Park Road
- the Leasing of Rentokil’s corporate offices along Berkshire Blvd.
- the Leasing of up to 95,000 sf. of Office Projects within the former Glen Gery Site now known as the Wyomissing Corporate Campus
- the Leasing of 40,000 sf. of Office / Medical deals along State Hill Road
- the Leasing of 67,000 sf of Office to C.N.A. Insurance at 1 Meridian Blvd.
- the Lease of 15,000 sf. To UGI Utilities Inc. at 1 Meridian Blvd.
- nearly 100,000 sf. of lease renewals in Wyomissing and Spring Twp.
- and most notable the representation of UGI Energy Services into their new HQ at the VF Outlets which is being led by Buccinno
We are excited to be part of these projects and look forward to watching the market continue to grow during these exciting times. The projects outlined above and the future projects shown below proves Berks County has a lot going on, especially when you have local municipalities that work together to make the area business friendly and understand the need for redevelopment projects.
In addition, we are pleased to have a number of available sites within the same areas outlined above.
- a 66,000 sf. building for sale or lease directly across from the VF Outlets at 200 N. Park Rd
- a 12,000 sf. two story office building for lease at 420 N. Park Road
- various suites for lease at 2001 State Hill Road including prime 1st floor area
- various suites for lease within the Wyomissing Professional Center, Wyomissing Corporate Campus, and the Spring Ridge Corporate Campus
- a large open lot within Berkshire Court and another office pad site along Meridian Blvd.
- a 11,000 sf. retail building along State Hill Road for Sale or Lease
- up to 9,000 sf. of new space available at Granite Point
- various suites available along the Berkshire Blvd. corridor
We look forward to any individual or companies interest in learning more or wanting to become part of the exciting times in Berks County and we welcome any questions. We at NAI provide a market report on a quarterly basis which is published by the Reading Eagle Newspaper via the Business Weekly section and can be obtained from our website at www.Bryan-Cole.com or www.NAIKeystoneBlog.com
Thank you to all of our partners who have had a hand in getting these deals across the finish line.
Call or Email for Details
Bryan E. Cole, SIOR | Principal
NAI Keystone Commercial & Industrial, LLC
875 Berkshire Blvd., Suite 102
Wyomissing, PA 19610